Our API is currently limited to adding/editing users and attributes for your account. Before using API please ask your account manager to enable it.
Current endpoint is available at:
- API versioning is handled using a major version number in the URL, e.g. /v1/endpoint
- URL paths, URL query parameter names, and JSON field names are case sensitive
- /something is NOT equivalent to /something/. Please use it without ending slash
- Query parameters and JSON fields use lower case, with underscores separating words
- The HTTP status response indicates whether an operation failed or succeeded, with extra information included in the body
- All APIs return standard error code formats
- Unexpected query parameters or JSON body fields are ignored
To authenticate with the APIs, specify the “Authorization” header with each request. The value of the Authorization header must be a valid API key found under your account profile
curl -v \ -H "Content-Type: application/json" \ -H "Authorization: lk12341kl3hjk2341h32j45jkj1lk2j3" \ -X GET "https://api.vtcdn.net/v1/users/[email protected]" Will return all data available for a user.