For onsite campaigns you can use a new type of comparison in your conditions: JS expression
JS expression is a bit different than the rest but open you the door for unlimited validations. For example:
Integer/Float values expressions:
- JS expression you enter on the right must return true or false. Any other returned value will be considered false.
- maximum length of expression is 50 characters.
- the expression string you enter is evaluated using JS eval method.
- (x) from the expression gets replaced with the real value of the condition:
- if it’s null then it will be replaced with null
- if it’s string make sure you put it into quotes
- make sure you add those parentheses without spaces
Potential use cases:
- display a campaign every 3 pages: (x)%3==0
- length of utm term or search query is exactly 3 characters. “(x)”.length==3