To simplify things for editing and creating templates (Either onsite or email templates), we are replacing automatically some tags (based on class or see below)
Here are the replacements we make, even if you overwrite the value inside in HTML. To stop overwriting them, you need to remove the class:
- .vtw-voucher-wrap – content gets replaced with a custom designed (coloured background div). Only works in some email templates.
- .vtw-voucher – content gets replaced with voucher code. Only works in email templates with vouchers.
- .vtw-link – href attribute gets replaced with shop URL.
- .vtw-privacy – href attribute gets replaced with privacy page URL
- .vtw-terms – href attribute gets replaced with Terms & Conditions page URL
- .vtw-info – content gets replaced with Company Info
- .vtw-email – content gets replaced by default account email
- .vtw-preheader – content gets replaced with email preheader value (only for email templates)
- .currency_before – content gets replaced with currency symbol before value
- .currency_after – content gets replaced with currency symbol after value
- .vtw-logo – src gets replaced with account logo
If you find any errors in replacing those values, please contact us. We sometimes improve templates and it’s possible to forget about some of the values.